- marvel: [has a black man walk in the background of the shot of the 6 white avengers]
- marvel fandom: REPRESENTATION.
- marvel fandom: DO YOU SEE THAT.
- marvel fandom: DC, WHERE YOU AT.
- marvel fandom: YOUR MOVE, DC.
- marvel fandom: ON YOUR LEFT, DC.
Marrying young is not the end of my freedom. It means I want to travel and see the world, but with her by my side. It means I still like drinking in bars and dancing in clubs, but stumbling home with her at 2am and eating pizza in our underwear. It means I know that I want to kiss those lips every morning, and every night before bed. If you see marriage as the end of your ‘freedom’, you’re doing it wrong.
applause for you omg